Term And Condition
Terms and Conditions
Information Sharing. Some of the pages on SchoolAura are freely accessible by all Users and requires no prior registration. But to have a full access, on other pages on the Website user need to enter their details such as username and password or the necessary information. Once after the verification is done by SchoolAura, your account will have full access.
SchoolAura ensures the privacy and security of your information. Any information shared on our website will only be used with the trustworthy resources and our clients.
Do not share your personal account credentials with anyone. The third party links on the website might have malicious and corrupted files. These links might redirect you to the other pages where your data will be stored. Thus, do not click on any third party links. In case you click on such unknown links and data will be leaked, SchoolAura will not be responsible for any actions on third party applications. The company does not provide any such links and does not guarantee the security and privacy of information shared on any other third party services.
SchoolAura doesn’t have any refund policy. Once after the agreement is done between the two that is company/schools. SchoolAura does not hold any partial/ full refund policy, even in case of any natural or physical barrier occurring while working for the respective company.
A cookie itself does not contain and store Personal Information. Cookie provides facility to the Company to relate your use of the Website and/or Services information that you have specifically and knowingly provided. Cookie do not store any kind of personal information accept the one you have given access to the cookie.
SchoolAura use your information ONLY for the following general purposes: to contact you via mail or phone to facilitate availing and provision of specialized services/ products, expert advice, professional consulting etc. by You through the Company or its associates To administer the Company’s business and Website. To send invoices, statements, agreements and/or to collect payment from you. to send you marketing related communications to deal with enquiries and complaints raised by You and to troubleshoot problems to prevent the Website from fraud, errors or any illegal activity to ensure all the features with all applicable laws and to ensure safety of the Website To customize your experience of use of the Website.
In case of any violence of terms, SchoolAura has the rights to refuse access, restrict, suspend or terminate any user and block such users from visiting the Website. A user who has been suspended or blocked may not be able to register or attempt to register on the Company website.
All the content available on the SchoolAura Website such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data, metrics and software, is the property of SchoolAura.
It implies that its content suppliers or the recognized and affiliated third parties and is protected by relevant copyright, authors rights and database right laws. The overall content provided on this Website is the exclusive property of the SchoolAura and/or its affiliates and is protected by relevant copyright and database right laws. All software used on the Website are the property of the SchoolAura, its affiliates, its software suppliers and is protected by the relevant copyright and author’ rights laws. Do not copy any of the information without the company’s consent. If you are a user of SchoolAura and found any violation of copyrights, then please share the details with us on our email.
Grievance Redressal: According to the Information technology act 2002, if you have any kind of concern with the content or there is a violation of terms or policy according to you then kindly write us via email.
Return and Refund Policy
SchoolAura aims to deliver you the best solutions providing you seamless experience. Moving forward we want to clarify our refund policies and services to avoid any kind of hassle. Please read the below policy carefully before proceeding to the payment. In case of any assistance please contact to our customer support.
- If you are facing any kind of problem or dissatisfied with the SchoolAura software and wish to deactivate the services, you will be eligible for the refunds only based on 1st Subscription within 60 days of payment. To unsubscribe our services, please let us know the valid reason for the same.
- Once we will receive your request to deactivating the service, you should have the original invoice with you. Our team will inspect and update you the status of refund and other details.
- If your deactivation request is approved and you are eligible for refunds then we will proceed your request with original mode of payment.
Student Services Policy
- SchoolAura has a right to introduce their special features and services to the students. Students can categorize their respective class favorite subjects. They can save the notes and access content available for their favorite subjects.
- SchoolAura can introduce MCQ’s for the individual student as per their interest. We can access the student’s interest and accordingly can show them our exclusive features. We respect each student privacy and thus no data will be leaked in any case.
- We maintain a comprehensive set of security practices that are reasonably designed in accordance with commercial best practices to protect the security, privacy, confidentiality, and integrity of student personal information. In any case adherence to these policies shall not be done from our side.
- All student personal information is protected according to industry standard security protocols. Data we have stored as per standard access control protections and will not be manipulated without prior notice to the respective schools.